Dad’s hamburgers



There is nothing better than summertime. Barbecue’s, families get together and potlucks are all enjoyed outside. Kids are gone from school and playing in the yard or swimming in the pool. 

Grilling is one of those things that we love about summer. You don’t have to heat up the house and the food is sooo yummy. Using the Weber Grill is our personal favorite.




 There is something about that flavor that just can’t be beat.

My kids absolutely love when Daddy grills hamburgers. I do to, because I don’t have to cook! I think they enjoy running around outside and I enjoy the quiet for a few minutes. 

These burgers are so delicious and juicy. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Please no hate for the sodium content. 🤣


2.5 lbs ground beef

1 packet onion soup mix

Dash of Worcestershire sauce

Egg


1. Mix together well and form into equal size patties.

2. Grill for desired wellness and serve on buns.



Comments