Organization is the key



Cooking and baking are two things that I just really enjoy. If there is anything I have learned throughout my time in the kitchen, it is that it must be organized. There is nothing that is worse than finding a recipe you want to make and then, oh darn I don’t have that ingredient or worse yet where is it? Another thing is opening the cupboard and things come tumbling out at you full speed ahead. 

Being twenty minutes outside of town, I try to stay ahead on pantry staples like flour, sugar, oatmeal, etc. i just love these containers for keeping everything organized and eye view lets you see how much is left. 





These are great for chocolate chips, raisins or snacks. More and more I find myself making things from scratch as I don’t want all those preservatives in our food. Also, the cost is much better if I make it then buy premade. 

I love to make hot cocoa mix, homemade bisquick and put in these larger containers. There’s 101 things they can be used for and they make things look so neat and tidy. It only takes a few minutes and is so satisfactory. 



Comments