Spaghetti in a hurry




My Ninja Foodi 8 in 1 pressure cooker is my absolute favorite kitchen appliance. I use it at least three times a week. It is an absolute life saver, especially in the summer time when it is so hot. You do not have to heat up the kitchen with the hot oven. Also, you don’t have to wait 20 minutes for the oven to preheat. This has been an amazing asset to my life, especially with a big family which leads to lots of errands and craziness. 


I believe one of the first recipes I made was spaghetti. I love that it’s done in 7 minutes, the fact that I don’t have to wash 3 different pans, well two and a colander to be exact. I think we have it at least once a week. I can start it cooking, set the table and heat a vegetable within a short time. 


24 Oz spaghetti sauce 

16 Oz diced tomatoes

3 cups beef broth 

1 1/2 pounds spaghetti noodles

1 lb Italian sausage or hamburger


1. Put sausage/hamburger in pot and brown on sear setting. Turn pot off. Drain any grease.

2. Add meat back to pan and add beef broth. 

3. Put noodles in pot, I break in half and lay half in one direction and half in another, this helps them to not clump. 

4. Add spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. 

5. Press pressure cook for 5 minutes, allow to natural release for two. 

6. Stir and serve. 

Comments