Amazon Personal shopper

 





I hate going clothes shopping more than anything. I guess just the hours it takes going from store to store and the hectic schedule of my already busy life. It just seems so hard to find clothes tasteful or that fit into my size much less style. Then, to factor in the affordability and how well they are made. Will it even fit? I just don’t even care to try at times. 

There are so many different options out there for personal shoppers now. One that I have had my eye on is Amazon’s personal shopper. Who doesn’t know about Amazon? Who doesn’t buy practically everything from them? It seems like the last couple years we even have bought Christmas presents from them. It’s just easy. They come already packaged, sort of hidden. 

I think it’s a great idea to try at least. You have a profile set up of what you like and don’t like according to your style. They send you some sampling’s for you to try on and if you like it you can buy it. Of course, you can cancel at any time. I’ve attached a link to try if you’re interested https://amzn.to/3AunyFO


Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualified purchases. 

Comments